One of the most important things to do following any workout is to feed your muscles so you can help them grow and to recover. If you’re like me, I grow tired of the same old generic meals so I like to switch it up every once in a while. Here is one of the meals I enjoy and only need 20-minutes to create. And best thing about this meal is, it is super easy to customize and make your own.
- Set oven to 405F.
- Sautee or grill your onions (or other veggies) in a pan using Kelapo Coconut Oil spray.
- Slice tomatoes and chiles and any other veggies. Place them evenly on top of your pizza crust or pita bread. Add your grilled onions.
- Then, add your choice of protein – I used shrimp – in pieces and add the pieces evenly on the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top. You can add cilantro but I like the taste of fresh cilantro so I save that until the end.
- Bake on the oven rack, NOT a baking sheet, for 15-minutes. Remove from the oven and add any extra topping.
Download the fitmencook app
Track your macros, plan your weekly meals, add recipes to your grocery list, as well as get access to over 300 healthy recipes by FitMenCook.